CNPA Membership Benefits and Activities -
© Charles Johnson
(click for gallery)
CNPA has a variety of benefits and opportunities available to its membership that support the needs of all levels of photographers. As you look at this list we hope you will find many benefits that will make you want to join CNPA.
- 13 regional groups located in North and South Carolina that typically meet monthly to plan photo outings, photo workshops, gallery shows, and the occasional group project.
- An Annual Meeting where, for 3 days, there are nationally-known nature photographers and educational speakers providing lectures on a variety of nature subjects and opportunities for photo outings.
- A Mid-Year Outing - Held at different locations around the region with programs tailored for each location and a focus on field trips.
- Camera in the Wild, a quarterly magazine with articles written by our members discussing field locations, photo tips, experiences, nature images, and a lot more.
- A website where members can use forums to find out about regional activities, post a portfolio of their nature images, join in on a general photography forum, and post images and participate in an image critique forum.
More information is available in our printable brochure.
CNPA Membership Categories:
|Senior (Over 59)
|Student (Under 19)
|* + One Bonus Month ** + Three Bonus Months