Now that the holidays are over and most of us have dug our way out of the snow, don't forget to register for the CNPA 2016 Annual Meeting to be held at the Embassy Suites Charlotte-Concord in Concord, North Carolina this coming March 10 through 13, 2016.
- Thank you to the many members who have already registered for the Annual Meeting.
- If you have not registered yet, don't worry, there is still time to register online until February 29, 2016. After that time, registration will be available at the door.
- To register, you will need to visit the CNPA website and login with your username and password. There is a link on the Member's Landing page to follow for registration.
Swap and Shop
- We are very excited to present keynote speaker Chas Glatzer, the newest Canon Explorer of Light. Our other guest speakers are Ian Plant, a Tamron Image Master and Roman Kurywczak, from the Sigma Pro Team.
- Don Wuori, Jennifer King and Kevin FitzPatrick, CNPA members, are also on our schedule to share their photographic experiences.
Schedule of Events
- Have you started to clean out your old camera gear for the Swap and Shop? New this year will be an early set-up time on Thursday, March 10 from 6-7PM. Be sure to mark your items with your name, contact phone and price before placing them in the room. For valuable items, please prepare a flyer to post on the bulletin board as you will want to keep those items secured.
- Attached is the Schedule of Events to help you plan your time at the Annual Meeting. This schedule may possibly change; be sure to check the bulletin boards that will be stationed at the meeting. Our room block at the Embassy Suites is now sold out. If you are in need of overnight accommodations, please see the attached list of hotels near the Embassy Suites.
If you have any questions or need more information about our Annual Meeting, please don't hesitate to contact us via return email. We look forward to seeing everyone in March.
Barbara Sammons -CNPA Vice President and 2016 Annual Meeting Chair
Bruce Dickson and Michael Hare - 2016 Annual Meeting Co-Chairs
Carolinas' Nature Photographers Association
828-707-4420 (Barbara - Mobile)