Mark your calendar and plan to join us for the 2016 CNPA Annual Meeting to be held in Concord, North Carolina, March 10-13, 2016 at the Embassy Suites Charlotte-Concord/Golf Resort & Spa. Here is a “sneak preview” of what’s in store.
Annual Meeting Program Booklet
- Online registration will be available October 1, 2015. A link to the registration page will be sent to all when registration opens.
- To see what’s in store, be sure to download the attached Program Booklet. It has all the information you need from making hotel reservations, gathering your camera gear for the Swap and Shop and even learning about places to visit while in Concord.
CNPA is very pleased to present a slate of speakers who will share their photographic experiences, their tips and tricks, and educate you along the way. Please join us in welcoming:
What’s new for 2016? A “Pre-Annual Meeting Workshop” – by Chas Glatzer
- Keynote speaker Chas Glatzer, a fellow CNPA member and the newest Canon Explorer of Light
- Ian Plant - Tamron Image Master
- Roman Kurywczak - Sigma Pro Team Member
- Don Wuori, Jennifer King and Kevin FitzPatrick – CNPA members
- CNPA and Chas Glatzer, our keynote speaker, are pleased to announce a new Pre-Annual Meeting Workshop titled “Metering and Flash” – a Technical and Hands-on Workshop to be offered on Thursday, March 10, 2016 from 10am until 5pm at the Embassy Suites Hotel.
- Page 13 of the Program Booklet gives more detailed information about this workshop.
- The workshop is open to all CNPA members; you do not have to attend the Annual Meeting in order to participate, however registration is required.
- The fee for the workshop is $100. This is a separate fee and not included in your Annual Meeting registration.
- If you are interested in the workshop, please check the appropriate box on the Annual Meeting registration form that states “Technical Workshop.”
- Due to meeting room size limitations at the hotel, we must limit attendance to 50 guests.
Members Choice Contest
- Watch your mailbox for more information about entering this all-time favorite contest.
Vendor Trade Show
- Your favorite vendors will be returning along with some new faces. More information will be coming your way this fall and early next year.
More information will be headed your way over the next several months. On behalf of the Major Events Committee and the CNPA Board of Directors, we hope to see you all in Concord in 2016. If you have any questions or need additional information, be sure to drop me a note via return email.
Major Events Committee
2016 Annual Meeting Chair
Bruce Dickson and Michael Hare
2016 Annual Meeting Co-Chairs